Saturday, April 30, 2011

SATURDAY NIGHT AT KINGMAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Good news:  Learned how to remove the stretcher loading system (this thing that swings out and looks like a pirate-ship plank, that we slide our stretcher onto) from the helicopter. 

Bad news:  Had to figure out how to remove the stretcher loading system from the helicopter in order to clean yucky stuff out from under the stretcher loading system.

In other semi-work-related news, realized how badly out of practice I am at working multiple bases when I had to go out and buy toothbrush, razor, deodorant, etc., at the nearest Mini-Mart.  And I had been so proud of myself for remembering my boots and jacket and helmet liner!  Ah well ...

Back to Flagstaff in the morning.

Good night all.  Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment