Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG; CANYON FLIGHT PICS.

Just realized it's been - weeks?  - since I posted here.

Sorry it's been so long.  I'll try to check in more regularly from here on out.

All's well.  Life's been crazy-busy, in a good way.  I'm about halfway through a two-week stretch of shifts, extra shifts, classes, and clinical time that has me doing something work-related 8-24 hours of 12 out of 14 days in a row or so.

Still working on cranking out chapters for review in the nooks and crannies of my schedule.

Tonight I'm working an extra shift in Kingman.

It turns out that the TWA planes are no longer here at the Kingman airport.  They've been replaced sometime in the last couple of years by DHL, Continental Express, and Delta Connection aircraft, among others.

Very cool flight today, into the western end of the Grand Canyon.  Here are a couple of pics, courtesy of my partner, Flight Nurse and Photographer Extraordinaire Paula Clark:








Love and  hugs!

 More soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment