Monday, July 25, 2011

Moving Week

Hi again everybody!

Apologies for another long silent period.  Between busy shifts, internet connectivity issues, more work-related training -- and now moving to another apartment in the same complex in Flagstaff this week -- well, the truth is that I still should have done a better job of keeping in touch in my occasional online time the last couple of weeks.  So yeah, apologies, and I shall once again try to do a better job of keeping in touch with all of you wonderful people.

And (probably starting next week) once again get back to assembling chapters and passing them along to Tom and Hazel.

My one bar that I've managed coax out of my mobile internet card (it's decided to work again once in a while, kinda-sorta) is flickering in and out, so I'll keep it short for tonight.  Tomorrow and Wednesday we (Sam, mom, and I, and possibly Gylde and AJ) will be doing the actual moving of stuff from the old apartment to the new one, so it may be another day or two before I post again.

Love and hugs, everybody.  Talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment