Monday, July 11, 2011

SOME PICTURES FROM WORK / TOMORROW, BACK TO THE BOOK

Some nice person dropped off some photographs of us on a flight at our base today.  Because patient privacy / confidentiality is a Really Big Deal (more on that later sometime), I've e-painted over all traces of him/her in the photos, and shan't divulge any flight-related details (even the dates/times embedded in the jpegs ain't necessarily so) ... but I thought the pics themselves were pretty cool, and really appreciated the nice person sharing them with us, so here they are in all their clumsily edited glory:







 (That's me in the blue suit, purple gloves, and white helmet.  My partner is on the other side of the aircraft doing Nurse Stuff.)

Tomorrow I'm back to work on the book, getting chapters ready for Tom and Hazel to review.

Good night everybody.  'Hope all's well with all of you.  Love and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment