Monday, August 15, 2011

HOUSTON, WE HAVE INTERNET

After a busy couple of weeks, this weekend was gloriously low-key. 

Only left the apartment twice, last night for a quick trip to Wal-Mart, and this evening to grab a few things from storage.  It rained off and on all day today, with the brightest double rainbow I've ever seen just before sunset.

Besides laundry, unpacking, and general settling in, I watched DVDs, listened to CDs, records, and YouTube music videos (Buddy Holly, Loretta Lynn, Mozart, and Roger Miller, mostly), and read.  Hooked up the phone (the first time I've had a landline in years; I'd actually forgotten about dialing a 1 before the area code), and tonight even found my router and got it to play nice with the new modem ...

... so I officially have internet again!

Work again in the morning.  Yikes -- just realized how late it's getting.  Better sleep fast.

Love and hugs, everybody.

G'night.


No comments:

Post a Comment